Membership Process: To ensure nothing but the safest and most reliable environment for all members, the Wags Club requires the following before being initiated:
• All members must be spayed/altered if over six months
• The Wags Club requires current Bordatella (every 6 months), Rabies (1 year or 3 year) and DHPP (1 year or 3 year)vaccination certificates
• Signed waivers are required in order to be a member of The Wags Club
• A behavior assessment test to ensure that potential members are suitable for daycare
• The Wags Club reserves the right to turn away any dog who exhibits behavior unsuitable for a daycare/boarding environment
Membership Forms: You can download our forms prior to visiting us, saving you some time and allowing you to get on with your day. Download forms here.