Sometimes, you must lean on the help of others to care for your pet for a short time. Maybe you are travelling, or are sick, and you find yourself unable to care for your dog as they deserve. In-home boarding may seem like a good option, but there are several reasons you should try to avoid in-home boarders.
- If the need for a boarder comes up at the last minute, it may be hard to be choosy about where to take your dog due to a lack of availability
- While you can perform background checks on the owners of an in-home boarder, and ensure they are great people, this is their home, and you have no control over who visits them.
- In-home boarders may not be professionally trained to make decisions for your dog based on personality assessments.
- In-home boarders have lives besides boarding, meaning that for part of your time away your dog may still be alone or receiving less than the care they deserve.
Here at the Wags Club, a part of Los Angeles Dog Daycare, it is our job to ensure that your dog is cared for 24/7. It is literally our job to ensure that your dog is nothing less than pampered. Consider the following reasons for entrusting your dog to this luxury dog boarding.
Here at the Wags Club:
- Your dog will enjoy playing with other dogs, but will also receive 1-on-1 attention from our professional staff
- A cage free, indoor and outdoor activity yards ensure your dog will spend all day having fun
- Trained, professional staff whose primary concern is the happiness and well-being of your pet.
- Separate areas for large dogs and small dogs, which ensures your dog’s safety at all times.
- Play yards are monitored 24/7
- Rest areas are provided for dogs who need a break, and for night time sleeping.